Tuesday, March 21, 2006

red ass baboon........

I am flying home end of this month – as usual, a swift three-day trip. Late afternoon yesterday, got an email from my travel agent confirming my ticket, but with a slight change. There will be a transit on my return flight. I can’t fucking believe he passed on that as a “slight change”… no sir, that is NOT a slight change to me, that’s a big change!. I intentionally booked a direct flight for reasons –
  1. I hate transit – it means you are at a place where you are not intended to be - can’t smoke if you remain onboard and even if they let you disembark, I hate wondering aimlessly at the airport (most probably gazing at unaffordable duty free cameras and watches). Have you noticed how transit passengers are actually looked like – well they're all look like zombies walking around with eyes half closed and hairs going haywire.
  2. it’s a godforsaken short trip crossing half of the world, so I want to spend as much time as possible at my destined location rather than at a transit port,
  3. I hate transiting at this part of the world, for some ridiculous reasons the airport security makes you going through their scan and x-ray machine like a thousand and fucketh times before you can actually get your ass back to your seat!.

I am going back to the agent for an alternate direct routing.

I am traveling back every 3 or 4 months. The customary agenda of my flying back goes from settling bills, bills, bills and bills, meeting my kids (don’t ask!), visiting my parents, catching up with friends, and checking out on fuel price back home (just kidding!).

For this visit, I am also meeting an old friend whom I’ve not seen since ‘92. Not that I’m really looking forward to meet this chap but heck why not. This very same jerk gave me a five-inch thick phone directory wrapped nicely as my wedding gift…seriously, I was so upset, bad practical joke, would you think!. Ok pass is pass; I can forget and forgive that.

He dropped me an email asking whether we could meet up (he got my email from my other buddy whom I meet every time I come to KL). The last time I met him, he was on his own doing some businesses of sort. We were actually at one time very close, both were bachelor at that time, we were "ronda-sana-ronda-sini-sama-sama" kinda close you know. I was working fulltime with my former company and he was with this one company owned by our friend.

So things were walking-on-the-park kinda ok until at one point of time, all of a sudden he was acting like an ass, he was avoiding me whenever I went to his office. I thought whatthefuck went wrong, but I didn’t react though (I shoud’ve just reacted then by fucking his brain out for behaving like an extinct red ass baboon). A nice man I was and still am, I just played along but as time went on, it was getting to my nerves real bad. He shunned from talking to me, or made that whatthefuck-are-you-doing-here kinda face when I dropped by his office. Up to certain boiling degree, I thought I’ve had enough of this retard character and stopped communicating with and visiting him. And up till now, I am still unsure what was actually zapping into his brain ….well may be when I meet him later this month, if he seems like he’s recovering well from his brain transplant operation, I’d just ask him.

From the email he sent me he was actually wanted to see me to find out opportunities to venture in this part of the world where I’m working. Depending on what area of business he is into now, I am sure there are always opportunities here. I may help him out by introducing him to few people that I know here.

No comments: