Saturday, April 15, 2006

My all

I am giving my all to my beloved company, wholeheartedly .. ..*wink wink*.
Employees just got a circular announcing few changes and amendment to the company policy. Among others, the one that electrify me is the Car Entitlement for employee of a certain grade and above. Our dear company is generous enough to fork out a free 10% down payment for brand new car purchased up to a certain maximum limit and to increase the monthly transportation allowance by 400%!!...yes thats 400%, you read me right!
I am thinking of selling my Prado and exploiting this perk. The brand new E280 that I just checked out recently fits just fine within the entitlement, without me having to pay a single cent out of my pocket! Yes…I am beginning to fall in love with this company

No comments: