Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Helpline from hell

Missus and kids left a week ago, and life without them around sucks big time. I miss them the second they checked-in at the airport. We communicate everyday though and missus sends SMS every now and then. What drives me nuts is my GSM (hand phone) - all of a fuckin’ sudden, I cannot send or replying to SMS. This has never happened before - just when I need it most.

I called the Helpline like a hundred and fucketh times, nicely complaining about this trouble. At first, a lady nicely told me “..yes sir, we’ll fix the problem, and in 5 minutes, you’ll be able to send SMS..bla bla..”. Oh ok, I waited five minutes, but nothing fixed, problem still persist until now. I have been calling the Helpline since then, and they kept telling me that it was a technical issue, and the technical team was still fixing it…now is what, after 5 days, and they are still fixing it…I am getting tired, and what infuriate the hell outta me is the fact that they never bother to call to keep you posted - so I have to call them like, every day.

This morning, I was running out of patient. I called and I was not very well mannered this time, again they told me that it was a technical problem and the technical team was in charge to fix it…oh my God, did I hear that right…. I said fuck the terminology referred to the issue, I don’t fucking care how you term the problem, technical, commercial, procedural, legal or sexual - it is a problem to me, and I need it fixed right away coz I am paying for the service every second of my using your line.

As a customer, I am corresponding with you (so called Helpline) as a focal point, and please don’t tell me what department or subdivision within your organization was responsible to look into it. So, I asked who was this technical team, were they here or residing at some other far reaching planets and asked her to find out what were they doing with my complaint – for all you know, they could be sitting around picking each others nose rather than attending to my problem – I mean I am sure it is a small problem that can be fixed within a jiffy - it has been five nauseating days now.

I gave the lady my last word before I hung up, I want it fixed or have someone from one of your zillion subdivision within your company to call me to update OR I‘ll write a nasty letter to your management, terminate my line and subscribe to other competitor.

I have a feeling that they are not going to do shit about my complain.

No comments: