Monday, May 29, 2006

What a bummer.

Missus has been tutoring (read torturing) our daughter for SAT exam. The exam was scheduled to begin today but we found out from school that the exam paper has not yet arrived from UK…. (I could not fucking believe that!). There was a letter from school advising parents about this deferment until …well..I guess until they receive the paper, which is unknown to them as I am writing this.
According to my daughter, when the school announced about the deferment, most of the pupils were relief, but not she though. What a bummer... she would love to get it over with. A postponed exam means an indefinite time frame for her to continuously study every night, sleep early with no outing, computer and extended hours of watching tv. I can just imagine how stress that is!

No comments: