Monday, May 08, 2006

*sigh..*

Man…I was so tight up last week, shitloads of assignment landed on me with unreasonable datelines given. I didn’t even go to my blog to update (or rather to express my ill will). I was thinking why were all these tasks coming all at the same time? Just weeks before that, I was psychologically tortured by the ticking of my watch waiting for the day to end…I was practically doing nothing in office. I may have looked real busy alright… eyes glued to PC with fingers prolifically punching keyboard – shit I was actually writing junk emails, sending jokes and browsing ‘real-strange-sites’ all week.

Had bad war of words experience this morning though, one motherfucker of one uncivilized continent with billion uncontrollable populace origin thought he could get away scot-free by assuming I forget what I said few weeks ago. Too bad you shithead, I happened to record everything and dare to quote what I said. I was quarrelling with him (I should’ve not entertained this moron at the first place), and at one point I just could not take his sordid tongue twisted squabble that I kept quiet and put down the phone. I despised him the moment I first met him (what do you expect of a person who wear sunglasses in office…ok may be he got a bit carried away with too much pathetic bollywood movies), but …nevermind!. I just knew then if our company had to deal with this moronic character, we would be looking at hell in from of us….and true enough we have already felt the heat now...

No comments: