Sunday, June 18, 2006

Aaargh...

Just one of those fucked-up days when you don’t feel like your normal self. Everything went haywire and screwed your brain up out of tranquility. That’s what I am going through right now.
I feel like bursting out but the thought of keeping quiet is better than to say a word keeps me holding everything up within. These are all work related - some assignment are being held up gratuitously simply because of the ignorance of some lunatics who failed to keep their words and ignored the dateline. Other job that I expected to be completed by now was halfway done for un-fucking-known reasons. Adding to it, some nuisance jackass are tailgating me like hell to get something ready asap, knowing damn well the snarl-up was far beyond my control.
And the list goes on and on...how I wish I were at Bukit Kayu Itam Golf and Country Club (..Danok...Hatyai...Changloon...) right at this moment..
Aaarghh….have a sense that some planned work would not get done before my annual vacation in August… hate that gut feeling, I hope with all these I can still make it all before my planned annual vacation….cross my finger..

No comments: